Fear The Links brings you the best Cavs news every day. If you find any good Cavs stories online send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll add them to the links. Hope you enjoy!
Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Brian Windhorst recaps Game 3 and gives more thoughts in his blog.
- Terry Pluto says the Cavs need a more balanced effort.
- Jodie Valade writes about Dwight Howard's success at the foul line and looks at the defensive schemes that Mike Brown is trying against Orlando.
- Patrick McManamon says the Cavs can't come back after winning Game 2 in dramatic fashion.
- George Thomas writes about the physical play in Game 3.
Around the Internet
- Jesse Lamovsky at TheClevelandFan.com and John Krolik at Cavs: The Blog give their recaps of Game 3
- ESPN.com's TrueHoop blog has 6 thoughts about Game 3.
- Antonio Gonzalez at Yahoo! Sports looks at Mo Williams' disappearing act and Kelly Dwyer wonders why the Cavs look like they're dragging.
- Amar Panchmatia at Cavalier Attitude wonders where LeBron's help has been (just like the rest of us).
- Mike Freeman at CBSSportsline.com writes about the Magic's "dirty little tricks" that have continued throughout the playoffs.
- Rob Peterson of NBA.com talks about the Magic defense.
- In the Orlando Sentinel, Mike Bianchi has a very bitter article claiming the LeBron hype is out of control. Just because his teammates can't hit a jump shot doesn't mean LeBron isn't playing really, really well. George Diaz says the Magic are just a better team than the Cavs. Look, I get it -- Magic fans are upset that they weren't getting respect during the season. They have a valid complaint. But the Cavs are just in a shooting funk and they will break out of it some time this series. The Magic are playing the Cavs very well, and they should get credit for that, but let's not pretend that everything that happened in the regular season doesn't matter. It does.