Fear The Links brings you the best Cavs news every day. If you find any good Cavs stories online send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll add them to the links. Hope you enjoy!
Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Brian Windhorst gives his recap of Game 5 and in his blog discusses what the Cavs did differently last night and how that might affect the rest of the series. He also writes that LeBron said he felt more pressure playing in the Olympics than in the playoffs, and he said that before Game 5 when the Cavs were down 3-1. Either he just doesn't want to admit the kind of pressure the Cavs are under now or he really doesn't feel it.
- Terry Pluto gives his postgame scribbles.
- Jodie Valade writes about the difference that Mo Williams made in Game 5.
- Finally, they have a link to the"Hastily Made TNT Video" made by
Cleveland comedian Mike Polk, the guy who did the "Hastily Made Cleveland Tourism Video" that has become popular on YouTube. It's pretty funny.
- George Thomas says the Cavs are still fighting.
- Patrick McManamon writes that LeBron took over when it counted.
- Rob Oller says that LeBron makes up for the matchup problems that the Cavs have with the Magic.
Around the Internet
- Jesse Lamovsky on TheClevelandFan.com, John Krolik at Cavs: The Blog, and Kevin Pelton at basketballprospectus.com give their write-ups of Game 5.
- ESPN.com checks in with their Daily Dime and their TrueHoop blog talks about what the Cavs did in the fourth quarter to seal the victory.
- On SI.com, Ian Thomsen wonders how long LeBron can keep winning games for the Cavs.
- On NBA.com, John Shuhmann writes that LeBron finally got some help from his friends.
- Charley Rosen of FoxSports.com says LeBron refused to lose Game 5.
- Kelly Dwyer at Yahoo! Sports gives his always solid observations about Game 5 (and he has plenty).
- WaitingForNextYear has a game review and deep thoughts about Game 5.