Fear The Links brings you the best Cavs news every day. If you find any good Cavs stories online send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll add them to the links. Hope you enjoy!
Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Brian Windhorst looks at LeBron's new position, which the Cavs used in the fourth quarter of Game 5, and says Delonte West is ready for action.
- Bill Livingston says that the Cavs' playoff run brings out the creativity in the region, from songs to T-shirts to a "Witness" car.
- Wally Szczerbiak talks about flying out after the game in his playoff diary.
- George Thomas writes that Mo Williams backs up his promise in Game 5.
- Patrick McManamon says that the Cavs have finally made the Magic adjust to them.
The Morning Journal
- Bob Finnan writes about the new wrinkle in the Cavs offense which helped them win Game 5.
- Bill Rabinowitz says the Cavs' defense must "Rise Up" in Orlando.
Around the Internet
- On TheClevelandFan.com, Brian McPeek says the Cavs need to keep going with their Win One Game attitude.
- FoxSports.com has 5 questions about Game 6.
- In his blog, Joe Posnanski writes that he's watched many great efforts in his lifetime of watching sports but he's never seen anything like LeBron's Game 5 performance.
- At the Orlando Sentinel, Kyle Hightower says that LeBron feels no pressure, George Diaz thinks the Magic need to rough up LeBron, and Brian Schmitz writes that Orlando needs to approach Game 6 as if it was a Game 7.