Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Brian Windhorst looks at the Leon Powe signing.
- Patrick McManamon has a good article which includes quotes from Mike Brown discussing his strategy in the Orlando series which has been questions by many after the loss.
- Bob Finnan also looks at the Powe contract, and adds in his notes that the Cavs might be looking at Joe Smith or Rob Kurz for their final roster spot.
- Michael Arace gives an educated look at LeBron's options next year, unlike most of what you hear in the national media.
Around The Internet
- At TheClevelandFan, Sam Amico says LeBron's problem is that he's too honest with the media and he should just offer a "no comment" when discussing his contract. He also gives his power rankings heading in to the start of the season. And Erik Cassano writes about the media attention which will surround LeBron until he signs his next contract.
- RockKing at WaitingForNextYear says that Leon Powe gives the Cavs needed depth in the post but also adds that they shouldn't overlook Joe Smith.
- John Krolik at Cavs: The Blog writes his thoughts on the Powe signing.
- Bradford Doolittle at Basketball Prospectus analyzes the 2009-10 NBA schedule.
- Charley Rosen at FoxSports.com writes about the best defensive players in the league.
- NBA.com has an excellent look at how the current Cavs team came together.
- Austin Carr has a blog!
- And last but certainly not least, the blog Cleveland Frowns gives their best shot at the lyrics to Delonte West's freestyle rap about KFC. Hot sauce in my baaaaaag!