Chris Grant -
- "Dan has earned the right to voice his opinion. He is one of the most passionate owners in sports."
- "We has a pretty good team here - we have All-Defensive players here and guys used to winning. They are proud."
- "Looking back at what we've done I wouldn't have done anything differently."
- "At this point, LeBron is no longer on this team, we are looking forward."
- "Before this, we were not going to initiate a sign and trade, if it is the best for the Cavs we'll look at it."
- "There is no timeline for us. The goal is to win. Period. We have some opportunities available to us, with cap space."
- "$12 million includes if Delonte West is waived. No Decision has been made yet"
- "We want to win, and are committed to winning and we are going to do whatever it takes."
Byron Scott -
- "I want an owner that has a passion to win. I love that about him. I'm still very, very excited about this team"
- "We still have a pretty good basketball team. We have guys that are used to winning. We still have a very good core"
- "I am going to put pressure on ceertain guy to perform at a high level each and every day."
- "I consider myself old-school, but last night was 'different' I never thought I'd see anything like that in my lifetime."
- "I am the perfect person for a job like this."
- "We're going to move forward to the team we have and are going to be successful, I guarantee it."
- Even without LeBron, this team has more talent that either team I took over in New Jersey or New Orleans. That's why I am so excited about these guys."