Im going to make this quick....I saw a fan post asking us what we would do if we were the GM and I just thought I would share my thought
Feel free to comment, criticize, adjust or make any of your own moves
1. Sign Adam Morrison- he will come by cheap and if anyone saw him at gozanga- this dude can BALL! we have a big hole at the SF and adding a bench warmer who i personally think has the potential to be a solid double digit scorer and a solid player cant hurt us at all. Why not give him a chance!!
2. Sign Allen Iverson to a 1 year deal- this is not to be as a replacement for Lebron at all. This is just a matter of selling tickets and letting AI do what he wants to.
3. Hire the hornets GM as a Co- GM. This guy sucks at everything except for one thing : drafting. He overpays players, sucks at building a team around a star but he is good at drafting. And we need to build through next years draft if we want to rebuild quickly
Pryzbilla is only there as a rental and a salary cap trade
however, Bayless is a really good scoring point guard and he can split min with Sessions and this will be a good young pair of PGs
5. Trade Antwan Jamison and Bobbie Gibson for Kenyon Martin and a pick- Jamison is a clear upgrade over Kmart and the nuggets want to do anything to keep Melo so the nuggets should have no problem accepting it. This will also bring us more under the cap in the 2011 offseason
6. Trade Anderson Varejao for Nazr Mohammed and a 1st round pick - The bobcats absolutely suck at drafting. If they realize this, they should have no problem giving this pick. Varejao is a obvious upgrade over Mo and MJ doesnt care about cap space. And with this trade, The bobcats are one step further to make the playoffs.
7. Tank the season for a chance to get harrison barnes
8. Trade the draft picks for a lottery pick to draft Jared Sullinger
Pick up some top free agents
this could be our roster
J rich- Jr Smith
Harrison Barnes- Jamario Moon
Jared Sullinger- JJ hickson
Please Comment on better roster upgrades