I've already made my decision and I'll explain why
I, like many people, like Bradley Beal and MKG. So I was thinking about who would pass on Beal, because only a crazy person would pass on MKG at this point. So I've narrowed my list down to these teams. I'll say what team, who they have that will cause them to pass on Beal, and who they'd take instead.
1. New Orleans - Eric Gordon - Andre Drummond / Thomas Robinson / Harrison Barnes / Perry Jones. They've got a franchise 2 and they're as shallow as we are so every other position is a need.
2. Sacramento - Tyreke Evans - Andre Drummond / Harrison Barnes. They've also got their 2 of the future with need of someone who can defend on the perimeter and down low.
3. Toronto - Demar Derozan - Drummond / Barnes / T. Robinson. They've got holes. They could use a real center, not that 7 foot shooting guard they've got. OR a PF who can rebound. Or a SF who can do more than wear a uniform and get paid to suck super hard
4. Utah - Alec Burks - Barnes / Damian Lillard. They've got 4 guys in their frontcourt rotation and a new shooting guard in Alec Burks who's gotten better and better as the seasons gone on. They need a PG and a SF
5. Milwaukee - Monta Ellis - Same as everyone else. They just traded for Ellis. Do you jump the ship on him already when he's been tearing it up for them?
I wanted to put Detroit on here but I couldn't justify that. Rodney Stuckey just ain't that good. So unless one of these teams wants to trade their shooting guard, they'll probably pass on Beal. Thus, I feel like dropping to 5 isn't such bad thing as long as one of these moves ahead of us.