Mar 2, 2012; San Antonio, TX, USA; San Antonio Spurs forward Tim Duncan (21) posts up against Charlotte Bobcats center DeSagana Diop (7) during the second half at the AT&T Center. The Spurs won 102-72. Mandatory Credit: Soobum Im-US PRESSWIRE
Sorry to miss this feature Sunday night. Sometimes, Pracs does get in the way of life. I'll get it back to Sunday night again next weekend.
1. Get on the Spurs bandwagon. Man, I love that team. They're going all the way.
3. The big day is rapidly approaching. As some of you may know, Conrad is going to be at the Draft Lottery on May 30th. I'm pretty pumped to watch the Cavs celebrate winning that thing.
4. Isn't the American media pretty nuts? Wasn't it so obvious that as soon as they overreacted and absolutely buried Miami after being down 2-1 (which is hardly scary) the Heat are probably going to win the thing 4-2 and then have home court in the next round and maybe have Chris Bosh back. For a minute there I thought they media had just given them the boot from the playoffs. Ridiculous.
6. I'm a huge USA basketball fan so I'm pretty disappointed to see that we'll be without Dwight Howard, Andrew Bynum and Tyson Chandler in the middle in London. At least without Derrick Rose we'll have Westbrook and Chris Paul who are arguably both better.
9. When is that Conrad dunk video going to be on the front page of Fear the Sword?