1. The Eastern Conference Finals are going to be pretty weak. It's pretty crazy how Boston has gotten so far with nobody healthy. Paul Pierce and Ray Allen can hardly move out there right now and the Celtic bench is pitiful. It's truly amazing how that team has made it this far. The conference is awfully soft now with so many injuries.
2. Did anyone in the playoffs recently throw a better dunk down than Conrad from the other day? There probably were a few, but his was fairly solid too!
3. Who is going to rise up and challenge Miami in the Eastern Conference for the next couple of years? I don't see anyone being on their level for quite awhile, especially with them being able to sign people such as Steve Nash this summer and reinforcing.
4. Oklahoma City-San Antonio is really a series with some high quality teams. Have you read enough articles lately about how the Spurs are not appreciated? Well, get used to them because the Spurs aren't going away for another month.
5. The Draft Lottery is Wednesday and it's going to be a pretty tense night. Fear the Sword will be represented in person by Conrad so look for some high quality coverage following it.
6. Pure Rage, you've earned some respect lately. Keep it rolling.
7. Congratulations to Chelsea FC on winning the UEFA Champions League.
8. With Boston just out of gas and weapons and Miami's ability to put points up on the road I don't see that series going long at all. I'm going with Miami 4-1 and wouldn't be surprised if it was 4-0. Allen and Pierce are fried and they have to attempt to guard those Miami stars. That probably won't end well. Also you're not beating Miami when your average shot attempt is 17 feet from the hoop.
9. Surprisingly, I don't see this as a long series either. San Antonio should roll over Oklahoma City 4-1 which really shows the class of the Spurs (and OKC, too) as both the Spurs and Thunder steamrolled through their first rounds. They were both far ahead of the rest of the teams in the West and the Spurs even had a large gap above Oklahoma City.
10. LGT. First place.