This is my first post. I have been a fan of the site for years. The panic trade rumors have predictably sprouted up. I do not believe the teams problems are talent related. The problems are also not philosophy related. I am not a Mike Brown basher and in fact was in favor of the move. The main problem I had with Mike Brown the first time and I thought would be corrected this go around. Rotation management. Matching guys skill sets with others.
Before Chris Grant makes any sudden changes I think the organization should consider these lineups. Keep in mind if Bynum is playing, he starts.
Starting Lineup -
- Irving - No explanation needed
- Miles - Creates better spacing for driving lanes
- Gee - No other choice
- Thompson - No explanation needed
- Zeller - Spaces the Floor/Length
2nd Unit -
- Jack - Spaces floor/ Has the ability to play off the ball
- Waiters - Needs the ball in his hand. With this unit he can be the ball dominant guard
- Karasev - Spaces the floor/ Ball movement
- Varejeo - TT and him do not play well together. Energy off the bench.
- Clark - Time to give up on the 3 experiment/ Let's try stretch 4
Bennett - He's not ready.
Delly/Sims/Felix - end of the bench
Roll with these lineups and give it some time for the team to learn Brown's principles. I think this way they can right the ship.