What better way to end the NBA season than with a little bit of Cavs vs. Cats action? Don't miss out on this hot, hot NBA showdown.
Who? Cleveland Cavaliers (24-57) vs. Charlotte Bobcats (20-61)
When? 8:00 PM Eastern
Where? Time Warner Cable Arena -- Charlotte, NC
Where on my eyeballs? Fox Sports Ohio / NBA League Pass
Tickets? Cleveland Cavaliers tickets
This game is HUGE. Okay, it's not huge and it's likely to be terrible. But still, you should watch it. This is the last time we'll get to see our beloved Cleveland Cavaliers before the long, boring offseason. Here are some reasons to watch:
- It could be (and likely will be) Daniel Gibson's last game in a Cavs uniform. Shoot it, Boobie.
- It could be Byron Scott's last game coaching the Cavaliers. We'll see.
- Kyrie Irving is fun to watch, usually. Hopefully he gives a crap tonight and puts on a show.
- If the Cavaliers WIN, they'll be tied with the Phoenix Suns for third best odds to win the NBA Draft Lottery (assuming Phoenix loses at Denver, which they will).
- If the Cavaliers LOSE, they'll be in sole possession of the third best odds to win the NBA Draft Lottery.
- Dion Waiters dunked really hard on Birdman last game. Maybe he'll dunk on somebody else.
- The Bobcats are awful and pretty hilarious.
- It could be Omri Casspi's final game in a Cavs uniform. Try to hold back those tears, guys.
- Check out the pregame diss rap from Rufus on Fire
Fear the Sword's Fearless Prediction
I think the Cavs will win this game because, like I said, the Bobcats are awful. Winner winner chicken dinner, 109-100.