The draft is a little more than 9 days away and I thought I would get a discussion going for your favorite draft scenario. Here is mine as I also included my free agent signings.
1. Trade back with Orlando to get Mo Harkless and #2 pick (I actually prefer Tobias Harris, but Harkless came on later in the year).
2. Draft Alex Len with #2 pick (if you really want Len, then you should just trade back for him, also you can get Noel here too.)
3. Trade 31, 33 to Dallas for #13
4. Draft Kentavious Caldwell-Pope with #13 pick (I would be fine the Shabbazz here too.
6. Sign Seth Curry as undrafted free agent.
7. Sign Oden, Redick, and trade Ellington to a team for a pick.
PG: Irving, Livingston, Curry
SG: Waiters, Caldwell-Pope (Shabazz?), Redick
SF: Granger, Harkless, Gee
PF: Thompson, AV
C: Len (Noel?), Oden, Zeller