|2009/2010 NBA Regular Season|
|November 20, 2009|
|7:00 PM et|
|Radio - WTAM 1100 / TV - FSOhio HD|
|T.J. Ford||PG||Mo Williams|
|Brandon Rush||SG||Anthony Parker|
|Dahntay Jones||SF||LeBron James|
|Danny Granger||PF||J.J. Hickson|
|Roy Hibbert||C||Zydrunas Ilgauskas|
I just need to get that horrible taste out of my mouth left by the result of the Wizards game. Hopefully the Cavaliers can do just that tonight in Indiana against the Pacers. Danny Granger is one of the most explosive scorers in the NBA, and he especially loves to get up for LeBron.
If you haven't already, FOLLOW ME on Twitter and become a fan of FTS on FACEBOOK!
Cavaliers vs Pacers coverage; Cavaliers vs Pacers preview; Indy Cornrows
Some more Game Notes after the Jump -- >
- The Cavaliers are in a stretch of playing four games in five nights for the second time this season. Cleveland heads to the Indiana aswinners of eight of their last 10 games. The Cavaliers are now 4-2 (.667) on the road this season.
- Against the Wizards, LeBron James had a game-high 34 points on 12-20 (.600) shooting and 7-8 (.875) from the charity stripe, nineassists and two steals in 35 minutes. Over his last six games, he is averaging 31.5 points on 62-114 (.544) shooting and 55-66(.833) from the stripe, 5.5 rebounds, 8.3 assists and 1.8 steals. On the season, James is averaging 28.3 points (3rd best in theNBA), 6.6 rebounds and 8.1 assists (6th best) in 37.8 minutes. He is also shooting .774 from the free-throw line.
- Against Washington, Zydrunas Ilgauskas tallied a near double-double with 10 points, nine rebounds and two blocks in 28 minutes.In his last three games, he is averaging 11.3 points on 16-30 (.533) shooting and 6.3 rebounds in 28.2 minutes. Ilgauskas (719 games,670 starts) will surpass Bingo Smith (720 games) for second all-time in games played in franchise history on Saturday at homeversus Philadelphia. Cavaliers General Manager Danny Ferry is the team's all-time leader with 723 games played.
- Over the last four games, J.J Hickson is averaging 16.3 points on 25-35 shooting (.714) and 4.8 rebounds in 30.8 minutes.
- On the season, Mo Williams is averaging 17.2 points on .461 shooting, 2.8 rebounds and 4.6 assists. In the last 10 games that Williams (two this season) has scored at least 25 points, the Cavaliers are 9-1 (.900). He also ranks 9th at 26-54 (.481) in three-point shooting and ranks 7th in free-throw shooting at 26-29 (.897) shooting.
- On Wednesday, Jamario Moon kept up his strong play with 10 points, five rebounds, two steals and a block in 26 minutes. Over hislast four games, Moon is averaging 8.0 points on 13-21 (.619) shooting, 4.8 rebounds and 1.0 steal per game.
- Against the Wizards, Darnell Jackson had season highs of 10 points and seven rebounds to go along with one steal and one block in aseason-high in 20 minutes.
- On Wednesday, the Cavaliers shot a season-best 14-15 (.933) from the free throw line.
- Cleveland leads the league in three-point percentage at .446 and is one of the most improved teams in shooting three-pointersfrom last season (.393 to .446, +.053). Meanwhile, their opponents have only connected on (.310) of their three-point attemptsfor the season, which ranks 7th in the NBA.
- On the year, the Cavaliers have three players in the Top 15 in marksmanship from behind the arc: Anthony Parker is shooting ateam-leading 26-47 (.553) on three-point attempts, which is 4th in the NBA while Mo Williams at 26-54 (.481) ranks 9th andDaniel Gibson at 23-49 (.469) is 14th. Gibson's 23 three-point field goals is the most off the bench this season in the NBA.
- On the season, the team is allowing only 33.0 points in the paint, which is the lowest in the NBA. This continues an upwardtrend as last season the team allowed 37.1, which was 6th best in the NBA. The -4.1 differential in the paint is the one of bestimprovements in the NBA. (STATS, Inc.)
- The Cavaliers rank 4th in fewest fast break points allowed at 10.4 and rank 7th in 11.7 second chance points allowed per game.
- The Cavs have scored 100 points in five of their last six games and are 7-0 when they score at least 100 points this season.