Fear The Links brings you the best Cavs news (hopefully) every day. If you find any good Cavs stories online send them to me at email@example.com and I'll add them to the links. Hope you enjoy!
Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Terry Pluto tells Cavs fans to keep the faith. In what other city is an article like that written about the best team in the league? Only in Cleveland.
- Brian Windhorst reports that Mike Brown won The Sporting News Coach of the Year, voted on by coaches and executives. He also won the official award voted on by the media, of course, but this one is voted on by his peers so I'm sure that means something to him.
- Mary Schmitt Boyer says the Magic are the toughest test the Cavs have faced yet in the playoffs (duh). The article also mentions that the Cavs have been installed as 1-2 favorites to win the NBA Championship, followed by the Lakers at 9-5.
- Boyer also has an article with quotes from Magic players and coaches about the Cavs.
- Bob Dyer looks at the history of MVPs in Cleveland.
- George Thomas remembers the ugly losses to Orlando and says it's payback time for the Cavs.
The Morning Journal
- Bob Finnan writes about the family feud going on in this series.
- Here's an AP story about the LeBron James v. Dwight Howard battle.
- Bill Rabinowitz writes that the Cavs really like each other.
- Their series preview predicts Cavs in 6.
Around the Internet
- Sam Amico at TheClevelandFan.com has an excellent breakdown of the series and predicts Cavs in 5.
- Kelly Dwyer at Yahoo! looks at the five key questions for the series.
- Tony Mejia at ProBasketballNews.com looks at the matchups and says Cavs in 6.
- The Orlando Sentinel says the Magic are underdogs again and also takes a look at the key questions of the series.
- You won't believe this article -- a New York sportswriter, and avid Knicks fan, thinks LeBron James should stay in Cleveland when he becomes a free agent. Wow. (Nice sentiment, but the article is still full of New York vanity.)
- Another New York article, this one about the Cavs' domination in the playoffs so far.
- On NBA.com, David Aldridge looks at the effects of Dwight Howard's comments after game 5 and what happened in the days after that enabled the Magic to come back and take the series against Boston.
- NBA.com also has a video of a short interview with Mo Williams about the Cavs' camraderie.
- Darnell Jackson has a blog!
- Dave D'Alessandro predicts Cavs in 5 and Lakers in 7.
- Fanhouse compares Dwight Howard and LeBron James.