Fear The Links brings you the best Cavs news every day. If you find any good Cavs stories online send them to me at email@example.com and I'll add them to the links. Hope you enjoy!
Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Brian Windhorst writes that Mo Williams blames himself for the loss in Game 1
- Terry Pluto talks to himself about what the Cavs need to do differently in Game 2.
- In the Cavs Insider, LeBron James suggests what John Hollinger and other said after losing Game 1: play Sasha Pavlovic more. He can defend Turkoglu and allow LeBron to take Lewis, which will give the Cavs more height and quickness needed to guard those players.
- Wally Szczerbiak blogs about the loss in his playoff diary.
- Patrick McManamon says the Cavs need to step up the defense to win Game 2 and looks at what adjustments might need to be made in order to make that happen.
- George Thomas writes that the Cavs are in a must-win position for Game 2. I don't usually like calling a game a "must-win" unless it's a Game 7, but I agree in this case. The Cavs cannot go to Orlando down 0-2.
Around the Internet
- Kelly Dwyer at Yahoo! Sports analyzes Game 1 and looks forward to more great games in this series. He says he's sticking by his prediction of the Magic winning in six but he also wouldn't be surprised if the Cavs rolled off four straight wins. Also from Yahoo!, Adrian Wojnarowski writes about the Cavs' taking their first hit in the playofs.
- Erik Cassano at TheClevelandFan.com looks at the lessons learned from Game 1.
- The Bleacher Report says the possibility of a Nuggets-Magic Finals is looking more plausable and wonders if the Magic beating the Cavs would really be an upset. They also have a really good analysis of Game 1.
- For the Orlando Sentinel, Brian Schmitz writes that Rashard Lewis is rising to the occasion for the Magic in the playoffs and Kyle Hightower says the pressure is now on the Cavs.
- John Krolik at Cavs: The Blog recaps Game 1 and says if the Cavs had won we might be talking about the greatest game of LeBron's young career.
- Lisa Dillman of the LA Times says the Magic still have much to prove.
- OrlandoMagicDaily.com looks at the success the Magic had attacking Varejao and Ilgauskas. That certainly is troubling and something which needs to be adjusted for Game 2.
- Amar Panchmatia at Cavalier Attitude also discusses giving Sasha Pavlovic more playing time (and hopes we will get the 2007 version of Sasha).
- ESPN.com has an article from Scouts, Inc. looking at the adjustments that both teams need to make coming in to Game 2 and also a great article from Cleveland native Chris Broussard saying the Cavs aren't worried yet but they need to win this game.