Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Brian Windhorst looks at free agency options for the Cavs.
- Terry Pluto discusses the Cavs (along with the Browns and Indians) in his Sunday notes column.
- Bill Livingston writes that Mike Brown will need to change the offense with Shaq on board and says that Cleveland doesn't usually see stars of his magnitude come to town.
- Mary Schmitt Boyer writes about first-round pick Christian Eyenga's first visit to Cleveland.
- Patrick McManamon looks at what Shaq bring to Cleveland and says the rewards of the trade are greater than the risks.
- George Thomas profiles Christian Eyenga.
The News Herald
- Bob Finnan says the Cavs will have a rock-star feel next year with Shaq and LeBron and also checks in with his NBA notes.
- Michael Arace says trading for Shaq was a no-brainer for the Cavs.
Around The Internet
- At TheClevelandFan, Sam Amico has some thoughts about the Cavs' draft while Erik Cassano, Nick Allburn, and Jerry Roche all write about Shaq coming to Cleveland.
- At WaitingForNextYear, RockKing analyzes the Cavs' draft picks while Brendan looks at what we can expect from Danny Green and discusses what the Vince Carter trade does for the Magic.
- Two other Cavs blogs have differing views of the draft: Amar Panchmatia says Danny Ferry screwed up while John Krolik thinks he made some smart moves.
- Kelly Dwyer of Yahoo! Sports breaks down what Shaq could do for the Cavs next year.
- Chad Ford at ESPN.com, Steve Kyler at HoopsWorld.com, and Scott Howard-Cooper at SI.com grade each team's draft.