Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Brian Windhorst looks at the free agents who the Cavs might pursue this summer and hands out grades for each player this season. He also checks in with his Hey Brian Q-and-A session.
- Dennis Manaloff looks at LeBron's MVP season by the numbers.
- Terry Pluto gives his Sunday notes about the Cavs (along with the Browns and Indians).
- Patrick McManamon also looks at some possible targets for the Cavs this offseason.
Around the Internet
- At TheClevelandFan.com, Sam Amico sides with LeBron about not shaking hands and gives us his first Mock Draft, while Erik Cassano writes that LeBron is still learning to be a leader.
- Amar Panchmatia at Cavalier Attitude shoots down the Rasheed Wallace report from SLAM Magazine and talks about ESPN radio's Colin Cowherd practially begging Chris Bosh to sign with Cleveland. How often do you hear that from an ESPN broadcaster?
- At HoopsWorld, Tommy Beer reviews the Cavs' season and looks at what Danny Ferry needs to do in the offseason to improve the team while Bill Ingraham looks at potential trade targets for the Cavs.
- John Schuhmann from NBA.com writes about Orlando learning the difference between guarding Kobe and LeBron.
- Ken Berger at CBSSportsline.com discusses David Stern's address to the media last week. Stern talked about the NBA's declining revenues and what affect that might have on the salary cap in 2009 and, more importantly, 2010, when LeBron, Wade, and Bosh will be among many big-name free agents.