Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Brian Windhorst breaks down the Cavs' depth chart after their offseason moves so far and looks at the performance of Danny Green and Christian Eyenga in the first two NBA Summer League games.
- Mary Schmitt Boyer writes about the Cavs' newest addition, Anthony Parker.
- Terry Pluto says that Mike Brown is on the hot seat for the coming season and talks about the Varejao signing in his Sunday notes column.
- Patrick McManamon says that the salary cap drop could cost LeBron James millions of dollars.
- Bob Finnan writes his Sunday notes column.
Around The Internet
- Sam Amico at TheClevelandFan breaks down the Cavs' Summer League roster.
- Rick at WaitingForNextYear looks at an article, written by a Knicks fan, which claims that ESPN is biased because they want LeBron to stay in Cleveland and not go to New York. Yes, we all know how ESPN has always had a huge bias in favor of Cleveland while usually ignoring anything that goes on in New York. Seriously, what planet does that guy live on?
- At Cavalier Attitude, Amar Panchmatia recaps the Cavs' first Summer League game while Smooth recaps the second game.
- John Krolik at Cavs: The Blog writes his notes on Summer League action.
- SI.com has a roundtable discussion about the big moves in free agency and the teams to beat this season.
- At ESPN, David Thorpe "tweets" about the Summer League here and here with some notes about the Cavs. He's been impressed with Danny Green so far.
- Jason Fleming at HoopsWorld talks to Danny Green about his Summer League play and being drafted by the Cavs.