Sorry to miss this feature Sunday night. Sometimes, Pracs does get in the way of life. I'll get it back to Sunday night again next weekend.
1. Get on the Spurs bandwagon. Man, I love that team. They're going all the way.
2. How is Boston winning games with Ray Allen doing nothing and Paul Pierce contributing about the same?
3. The big day is rapidly approaching. As some of you may know, Conrad is going to be at the Draft Lottery on May 30th. I'm pretty pumped to watch the Cavs celebrate winning that thing.
4. Isn't the American media pretty nuts? Wasn't it so obvious that as soon as they overreacted and absolutely buried Miami after being down 2-1 (which is hardly scary) the Heat are probably going to win the thing 4-2 and then have home court in the next round and maybe have Chris Bosh back. For a minute there I thought they media had just given them the boot from the playoffs. Ridiculous.
5. I must admit that I'm surprised to see Ramon Sessions struggle so much in the postseason. That Russell Westbrook guy is really tough.
6. I'm a huge USA basketball fan so I'm pretty disappointed to see that we'll be without Dwight Howard, Andrew Bynum and Tyson Chandler in the middle in London. At least without Derrick Rose we'll have Westbrook and Chris Paul who are arguably both better.
7. I'd say James Harden has to be on the team with but Kobe Bryant and Dwyane Wade there I'm going to have to say he's got to be sent home although I hope he finds a way. Lefty love!
8. Of course I want to see Kevin Love start at center along with Kevin Durant, LeBron James, Kobe and Paul. We'll still easily be the favorite even with no size at all.
9. When is that Conrad dunk video going to be on the front page of Fear the Sword?