1. Shane Battier needs to cool down.
2. I'm not buying the Harrison Barnes hype lately. The Cavs are going to (and should) take either Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Thomas Robinson or Bradley Beal at 4. I think it's most likely Beal will be there and if I had to guess now I think he'll end up in Cleveland.
3. I still think trading up would be a crazy decision at this point because I think there are four very legit players in the draft and the Cavaliers are guaranteed to get one if they stay where they are.
4. OKC really has to get things going on the road. They're in for yet another tough test when they play three straight road games in Miami. I think it will be really tough for them to make it back to OKC down just 3-2 but somehow they'll do it. They specifically have a bunch of pressure to win at least one of the first to games so they don't fall down 3-1. I think they'll win the middle game in Miami and then both back home to sneak out the title by the smallest of margins.
5. Andre Villas-Boas to Spurs? While I really didn't want Harry Redknapp to leave, I think it is a very solid hire.
6. On Monday, I've got Croatia and Italy making it through (as I said before the Euros) and Spain missing out on the knockout stages. If you haven't watched at all, you really should. And, if you need someone to root for I'd recommend Germany, Italy or England.
7. Rough times have been on the docket lately for the Tribe. I'm still not worried yet. All it takes is one hot stretch for a couple weeks any time during the next 100 or so games and the division is theirs. Believe in that team. They're definitely talented enough to capture the AL Central.
8. I can't get over how amazing all of the Kyrie Irving "Uncle Drew" stuff is. Your life will have a tiny bit more temporary joy if you watch the video of it right now.
9. If there is any other type of thing you'd like to see this summer, make sure and drop a note in the comments for me and I'll see if I can fit it into my schedule. Thanks!