1. Now that LeBron James finally has his championship, the star I'll be throwing all my dislike towards is Dwight Howard. What a horrible situation his constant indecision has put the Magic in. I can't remember many athletes in my life that I have had less respect for. Show some leadership, Dwight. Here's the latest on what his demands are.
2. How about that top three on the lineup card for the Tribe? Shin-Soo Choo, Asdrubal Cabrera and Jason Kipnis is quite a dominant trio. Toss in Michael Brantley and Lou Marson being solid lately and this lineup has performed fairly solidly considering the circumstances. Now just get a healthy (and productive) Travis Hafner and Carlos Santana back and that lineup has some awesome depth.
4. I'm a fan of bringing back Semih Erden and Alonzo Gee to the team. Whether Luke Harangody comes back or not doesn't really matter to me so I guess whatever happens is fine.
5. Somehow the Cavaliers need to find a way to get into the top 10 of the 2013 NBA Draft. I don't think they'll be bad enough to do it themselves so the best bet would be to trade Anderson Varejao at some point soon (not at the deadline) and ensure themselves of a pick in the 8-10 range.
6. Welcome to Cleveland, Dion Waiters and Tyler Zeller.
7. I guess I'll be the first person on here to say it (I think). Dion Waiters is going to win the 2012-2013 Rookie of the Year over New Orleans' Anthony Davis
8. Please, Ray, do not sign with Miami.
9. Surround yourself with great people.