Kyrie Irving is looking to defend his Three-Point Contest title in New Orleans next weekend. He'll have some stiff competition, but that didn't stop him from taking home the trophy last year.
The odds for the Three-Point Contest were released by Bovada today and Kyrie has just the fourth best odds at winning the title. Naturally, Stephen Curry is the favorite in Vegas with 2/1 odds.
Kevin Love has the next best odds at 4/1. Arron Afflalo comes in at 5/1. If you want to bet on Kyrie Irving to win the Three-Point Contest, you'll get 11/2 odds. That's not a bad bet...although it's hard to pick against Steph Curry.
Damian Lillard and Marco Belinelli have the next best odds at 6/1. While Bradley Beal is at 15/2 and Joe Johnson has the worst odds at 10/1.
Shifting to the Sunday...Kevin Durant has the best odds for All Star Game MVP at 3/1. Naturally, LeBron James has the second best odds at 7/2. It is a bit surprising to see that Anthony Davis has the third best odds at 17/2. Although it does make some sense because the game is being played in New Orleans. It wouldn't shock me if Davis got extended run and had some extra time to put up big numbers.
Kyrie Irving has the 9th best odds to win All Star Game MVP at 16/1.
- An open letter to Dan Gilbert regarding Joe Dumars
- Sacramento Kings vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Preview: Will the Cavs lose by 44 again?
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Memphis Grizzlies Final Score: Cavs grind out overtime win, 91-83
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Memphis Grizzlies: Marc Gasol leads elite defense to Cleveland
- Chris Grant: A Poetic Farewell