If you like getting free stuff while at Cleveland Cavaliers games, here's your chance to plan your trips around this year's giveaways and theme nights.
The Cavs today released their full lineup of giveaways and theme nights. Here are the giveaways:
- Oct. 30 vs. the Miami Heat: 2015-16 Magnet Schedule presented by Kenda Tires and t-shirt presented by the Cleveland Clinic
- Nov. 28 vs. the Brooklyn Nets: Sword Team Yearbook
- Jan. 2 vs. the Orlando Magic: Mo Williams Fathead decal
- Jab. 23 vs. the Chicago Bulls: Timofey Mozgov winter hat
- Feb. 18 vs. the Bulls: Iman Shumpert bobblehead
- March 4 vs. the Washington Wizards: Miracle of Richfield Celebration and t-shirt giveaway
- March 5 vs. the Boston Celtics: Moondog or Sir C.C.'s Mascot Puppet Giveaway for kids 14 and under
- March 23 vs. the Milwaukee Bucks: J.R. Smith bobblehead
- March 31 vs. the NetsL Kevin Love mini basketball
- April 13 vs. the Detroit Pistons: Fan Appreciation Night
The Cavs also announced the dates for this year's Hardwood Classics Nights. The Cavs will wear special Hardwood Classics uniforms for those games. The jerseys will be officially released soon but the jerseys may have leaked over the summer.
Aside from giveaways, the Cavs also announced several theme nights that benefit the community in some way. The first will be a 'Hoops For Troops' night on Nov. 10 when the Cavs take on the Utah Jazz.