Hello everyone and welcome to today's 'Fear the Newsletter', where we prep for tonight's season opener.
If you have questions, concerns or complaints, drop me an e-mail at email@example.com. - Chris Manning, Editor at Fear the Sword
So, uh, the Cavs lost to the Bucks. Yes, really, the Cavs lost to the Bucks and it wasn't even close. Cleveland looked good to start the game and then it all went down hill. In vine form, the Cavs' loss is J.R. Smith dapping up Jason Terry and giving up a free two points:
iTunes, Stitcher and AudioBoom. Also follow the show on Twitter @LockedOnCavs and like it on Facebook. Also, drop an e-mail or mailbag question to the show at firstname.lastname@example.org. On today’s show, I recap all the weirdness of Cavs-Bucks.
What to read today:
- This NYT piece on climate change
- Sam Borden’s piece on new/old USMNT coach Bruce Arena’s vision
- This Tampa Bay Times story on news of Fidel Castro’s death spreading at a funeral
- 538’s Chris Herring on why the Timberwolves can’t finish games
- VICE Sports’ David Roth on Yoenis Cespedes going back to the Mets
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin catching up with Delly
That's it for today, because the game kind of sucked and there's not much to say about it. We'll talk to you tomorrow after the Cavs face off with Delly for the first time.