Hello everyone and welcome to today's 'Fear the Newsletter', where we start off Monday with a dose of Cavs news..
If you have questions, compliments, concerns or complaints, drop me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. - Chris Manning, Editor at Fear the Sword
So, LeBron James was insane on Saturday. In a good way. On the second half of a back-to-back, James was a rebound shy of a triple-double and became the first frontcourt player ever to post 7.000 assists. And he looked pretty fly doing it.
Here's a question I'd love you for you, the Fear the Sword reader, to answer: where is LeBron James in the current MVP rankings? I currently have him third behind James Harden and Russell Westbrook. But I am very open to having first.
Today's Locked on Cavaliers talks about LeBron a bit, specifically with a focus on his minutes. The show, featuring FTS' Daniel Rowell, Michael Drapcho and Carter Rodriguez, answers listens questions about LeBron, possible trades and more. Check that out here.
What to read/watch today:
- Chris Jones profiled a woman looking for a new plant in the New York Times
- Extra Crispy explains why fried rice plus eggs is a fire breakfast option. I can vouch for this.
- SI's profile of Verne Lundquist's last call
- Dave McMenamin's Q&A with DeAndre Liggins for ESPN
- This Bleacher Report feature on Iman Shumpert's improvement over the summer
That's it for today - we'll be back tomorrow prior the fist of two Cavs-Grizzlies games.