Hello everyone and welcome to today's 'Fear the Newsletter', where we break down last night's game.
If you have questions, concerns or complaints, drop me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. - Chris Manning, Editor at Fear the Sword
Cavs-Knicks II was kind of what we expected, right? The Cavs *extreme Joel Embiid voice* cooked their a** and spent most of the fourth quarter doing the water bottle challenge on the bench.
If we learned anything, it's that there's a big gap between the Cavs atop the East and the middle-to-lower half of the conference. And maybe we know now that DeAndre Liggins can be just good enough at the two guard spot while J.R. Smith is out. You can check out FTS' full recap here.
If you're looking for a podcast to listen to, check out 'Locked on Cavaliers', a Cavs podcast in the 'Locked on Podcast' network. It's hosted by me and you can subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher and AudioBoom. Also follow the show on Twitter @LockedOnCavs and like it on Facebook. Also, drop an e-mail or mailbag question to the show at email@example.com. On today’s show, myself and Fear the Sword staffer Michael Drapcho break down the game.
Also, don't let "2016" distract you from the fact the Warriors blew a 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals, buy a limited edition 3-1 lead lapel pin and sticker pack from ImSorryMarkJackson, a merch store by our own Daniel Rowell. While you are there you can pick up a Doris Burke pin or a Mark Jackson and Jeff Van Gundy stickers. All proceeds go directly to Dan's donut-filled diet and art. Go to http://bit.ly/sorrymark and buy Dan's pins so Dan can buy donuts.
What to read/watch today:
- Go watch 'Arrow' from last night. Just some great superhero TV, even if Stephen Amell likes the Raptors and Blue Jays.
- This SLAM profile of Kevin Love
- This NYT piece on living in Obamacare deadzones
- 'They Are Slaughtering Us Like Animals
- The Ringer's Kevin O'Connor on John Wall on the awful, not good and no fun WIzards
- SI's Rob Mahoney on LeBron's evolution from teen phenom to what he is now
- The Step Back's Scott Rafferty on LeBron's passing hitting a new level
That's it for today - we'll be back tomorrow prior to Cavs-Heat and the ill-fated return of Dion Waiters.