Kevin Love is well known for his outlet passes — including the one he threw in the Cavs’ Game 4 win to LeBron James. Now, there’s a shirt just for those passes.
From BreakingT and Fear the Sword, here is the ‘Cleveland’s Best QB’ t-shirt. In a city where the Browns seem to never have a good quarterback — no pressure, Baker Mayfield! — Love’s outlet passes stand out.
Info on the shirt:
- Officially licensed product of the National Basketball Players Inc.
- Wine, gold and white print on a super-comfortable premium heather navy tee.
- Premium, lightweight blended crewneck (60% cotton/40% polyester). Durable, yet ultra-soft.
- Unisex sizing with a snug fit. Men should size up; women should size down.
- Designed by Evan Russell.
- Screened in the USA.
Use this link and some of your purchase will come back to Fear the Sword and support the site as well.