All-Star weekend is here! Here’s your full schedule of events.
All-Star weekend begins Friday night begins with two events: The NBA All-Star Celebrity Game at 7 p.m. and airing on ESPN and the NBA Rising Stars Challenge at 9 p.m. and airing on TNT.
The Cavs feature in the second event with Evan Mobley playing Team Joakim Noah along with the Thunder’s Josh Giddy, the Knicks’ Quentin Grimes and the Rockets’ Jabari Smith Jr., among others.
The Rising Stars Challenge is a mini tournament with four teams and three total games. The semifinal games go to 40 points and the championship game goes to 25.
Here are the full rosters:
Team Joakim Noah
- Josh Giddey, G, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Jalen Williams, F, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Jalen Duren, F, Detroit Pistons
- Quentin Grimes, G, New York Knicks
- Evan Mobley, F, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Jeremy Sochan, F, San Antonio Spurs
- Jabari Smith Jr., F, Houston Rockets
Team Deron Williams
- Walker Kessler, C, Utah Jazz
- Alperen Sengun, C, Houston Rockets
- Trey Murphy III, G, New Orleans Pelicans
- AJ Griffin, F, Atlanta Hawks
- Jalen Green, G, Houston Rockets
- Bones Hyland, G, Denver Nuggets
- Franz Wagner, F, Orlando Magic
Team Pau Gasol
- Jose Alvarado, G, New Orleans Pelicans
- Paolo Banchero, F, Orlando Magic
- Jaden Ivey, G, Detroit Pistons
- Bennedict Mathurin, G, Indiana Pacers
- Keegan Murray, F, Sacramento Kings
- Andrew Nembhard, G, Indiana Pacers
- Scottie Barnes, F, Toronto Raptors
Team Jason Terry, G League
- Scoot Henderson, G, Ignite
- Sidy Cissoko, G, Ignite
- Mojave King, F, Ignite
- Kenneth Lofton Jr., F, Memphis Hustle
- Leonard Miller, F, Ignite
- Mac McClung, G, Delaware Blue Coats
- Scotty Pippen Jr., G, South Bay Lakers
Saturday features two events: the HBCU Classic where Grambling State faces Southern at 4 p.m. and airing at ESPN2; and All-Star Saturday night (featuring the skills challenge, three-point contest and the dunk contest) beginning at 8 p.m. on TNT.
There are no Cavaliers involved on Saturday. If you’re looking for an ex-Cav to root for, though, look at Lauri Markkanen in the three-point contest. Per DraftKings, Markkanen +650 to win the three-point contest; Buddy Hield and and Damian Lillard are co-favorites at +425.
Sunday is the main event: The All-Star game itself. It’s not the same as last year in Cleveland when Darius Garland and Jarrett Allen were both All-Stars. (Garland should be there this year, for what it’s worth.) But Donovan Mitchell will be there as a starter representing the Cavs.
The All-Star game tips off at 8 p.m. with Team LeBron and Team Giannis drafting their teams before the opening tip.
Right now, DraftKings has Team LeBron as a -3 favorite over Team Giannis for the All-Star game. The combined over/under score is set at 325.5. They have more All-Star bets available on the app.